Here at Rug Lots we make returns easy!If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to the warehouse for a full refund. In order to meet our pledge to quality service, we feel that returns should be straightforward – hassle free.
Is the rug you received not exactly what you had hoped? Not the right size or pattern? Regardless of the reason, we are glad to accept your return within 45 days of purchasing from us. Upgraded shipping costs, or custom products are non-refundable. Some items do carry a re-stocking fee which we will deduct from your refund.
All shipping/handling charges and any other expenses you may incur when returning merchandise are non-refundable. Please email us at CService@ruglots.com and request a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Please note returns without a RAN won’t be accepted and will be refused at the customer’s expense.
Returned items must be in their original condition and packaging, otherwise additional charges may apply. It is also important to note that we cannot take returns on a rug that has been used. Select items cannot be returned due to final sale, liquidation, and clearance promotions. These items will be clearly marked on the product page. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Our products are well packaged to avoid damage during shipping. We’ll often double bag rugs or double box, as an extra precaution. We also routinely send certain oversized 9x12 rugs with special carriers to ensure safe delivery.
If there are any issues with transportation we will make sure you receive the necessary replacements as fast as possible, at no additional charge.
Shipping via FedEx or UPS Ground.
Most orders will ship with ground parcel services and we will provide you with tracking information after you’ve made your purchase.
Shipping LTL Freight or White Glove
It is very important to inspect your package on delivery. If you see any damage to the packaging, write “Damaged Package” when you sign for the delivery. The damaged item will be returned to us and we will send you the replacement.
If you receive your order and find out later that there are missing pieces, please make sure to contact us immediately. Our time window to claim missing items with freight carriers is generally 72 hours.
If your item issues are caused by manufacturers defect, we will replace the defective product. Please contact customer service to request an RMA. We have great relationships with the manufacturers and will do our best to resolve any issue. If upon inspection, Rug Lots determines the product to be non-defective, a 15% restocking fee and all freight charges will be deducted from the credit. We stand behind every product that we offer.
Unless stated otherwise in product listing - items purchased from the clearance rack category, and daily deals, can be returned under our 45-Day Return Policy.
- You can return your purchase for up to 45 days from the purchase date.
- Products must be in the condition you received them.
- Contact our Customer Service department to obtain your return authorization (RMA) number
- You will be required to package product in original packaging or as close as possible. Area Rugs must be wrapped securely, leaving no end exposed – so it can be transported safely without damage.
- As the buyer, you are responsible for any shipping costs associated with returns.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions, return and cancellation policies.
Have questions? Prefer to order by Phone or Fax? We’re here to help!
Contact RUGLOTS 6 days a week.
1.888.744.8851 or CService@ruglots