- Exceptionally soft 0.4" high-low pile with touches of microfiber. Power loomed in Turkey. Stain resistant and fade resistant.
- Modern, tribal geometric pattern with contemporary colors and distressed, acid wash design.
- Color: Charcoal, light grey, Beige and Ivory
- 100% jute backing is safe for wood floors. Extremely durable and very easy to clean, made to last for years.
- Easy to clean. For spills or stains gently remove any material on top and blot excess liquid immediately with a clean, dry cloth. Follow by blotting with a clean cloth dampened with water and a mild detergent. Always blot the stain, rubbing will work it into the fibers and make it harder to remove.
With feather soft microfiber and a high-low mixed texture pile, Mezzo is a delight to the touch. Its geometric tribal lines pattern is woven in current, matchable colors of charcoal, beige, light grey, and ivory that have a unique shimmer in certain light giving this classic design new life. This is enhanced by the purposely distressed, acid wash look of the pattern. The 100% polyester microfiber and polypropylene yarns are soft, stain resistant, and don't shed or fade over time. The rug's 100% jute backing is safe for wood floors and all four sides are serged for improved durability.