- The medium-height olefin yarn is soft under hand and smooth underfoot. This pile make it ideal for mid to high traffic areas. At 0.5" in thickness it traps less dirt, is easier to clean, and feels substantial when walked on.
- This bold Southwestern diamond print is rendered in a bright multicolor palette. The vibrant splashes of color update a classic Navajo design that can become the centerpiece a of more neutral-toned space or blend seamlessly with other colorful statement pieces.
- Size:5'3" x 7'3",7'10" x 9'10"
- Your rug will arrive factory rolled and may have creases from tight packaging and compression during storage. These normally flatten within 3-5 days in warm weather and 5-7 in cooler seasons. You can also reduce or remove creasing by rolling the rug, pattern side, up and massaging the creases with your hands. This loosens the backing and helps ease it flat. You can also lay the rug out in a sunny room first, heat helps further loosen the backing.
- Polypropylene rugs are super easy to clean! For spills, remove any excess material and blot the stain with a clean cloth dampened with lukewarm water. Never rub the stain as this will move it deeper into the fiber and make it harder to remove. Repeat this process with a solution of lukewarm water and dish detergent. Finish by blotting with water and finally a clean white cloth.
This bold Southwestern diamond print is rendered in a bright multicolor palette of red, fuchsia, yellow, orange, blue, green, black, and white. These vibrant splashes of color update a classic Navajo design and can become the centerpiece a of more neutral-toned space or blend seamlessly with other colorful statement pieces. The 0.5" olefin pile feels soft under hand and plush underfoot. The height of this shed free rug, as well as its stain and fade resistance, makes it ideal for medium to high traffic areas like living rooms, family rooms, and playrooms.