- Velvety smooth 0.3" pile. Stain and fade resistant polypropylene yarn with wood-floor-safe cotton backing.
- This size is recommended as a hall or entry runner. For best results, use in halls 35" - 50" wide.
- Vintage traditional design with soft, understated colors and a distressed, antique look.
- Arrives factory rolled, may have minor creases from tight packaging and compression during storage. Normally flattens within 3-5 days in warm weather and 5-7 in cooler seasons. Reduce or remove by rolling, pattern side up, and massaging by hand to loosen the backing and help ease it flat. Try laying the rug out in a sunny room first, heat helps further loosen the backing.
- Super easy to clean! For spills, remove excess material and blot stain with a clean cloth dampened with lukewarm water. Never rub as this will move stains deeper into the fiber, making them harder harder to remove. Repeat process with a solution of lukewarm water and dish detergent. Finish by blotting with water and finally a clean white cloth.
Soft, subdued colors and a distressed vintage pattern give this Persian medallion design a timeless style that complements contemporary spaces. Its densely woven pile is velvety smooth, with a clarity of pattern that will have you leaning closer to catch every detail.