- Soft and smooth 0.4" pile. Stain and fade resistant polypropylene with a jute backing that is safe for wood floors.
- Traditional Persian floral panel with border pattern. Updated with contemporary colors for modern spaces.
- This size is recommended for entryways and foyers as well as kitchens, family rooms, and bedrooms. Although we think they look good just about anywhere!
- Your rug will arrive factory rolled and may have creases from tight packaging and compression during storage. These normally flatten within 3-5 days in warm weather and 5-7 in cooler seasons. You can also reduce or remove creasing by rolling the rug, pattern side, up and massaging the creases with your hands. This loosens the backing and helps ease it flat. You can also lay the rug out in a sunny room first, heat helps further loosen the backing.
- Polypropylene rugs are super easy to clean! For spills, remove any excess material and blot the stain with a clean cloth dampened with lukewarm water. Never rub the stain as this will move it deeper into the fiber and make it harder to remove. Repeat this process with a solution of lukewarm water and dish detergent. Finish by blotting with water and finally a clean white cloth.
A classic Persian panel pattern woven in modern, contemporary colors of ivory, beige, blue and red. A lightly-distressed-look pattern gives a cozy, lived-in feel. The soft 0.4" pile is stain resistant, easy to clean, and doesn't shed or fade over time. A jute backing is safe for wood floors and all four sides of the rug are serged for improved durability.