- Exceptionally soft 0.5" polyester microfiber pile. Power loomed in Turkey. Stain resistant and fade resistant.
- Tribal medallion pattern with contemporary colors.
- Color: Charcoal grey and white.
- 100% jute backing is safe for wood floors. Extremely durable and very easy to clean, made to last for years.
- Super easy to clean! For spills or stains gently remove any material on top and blot excess liquid immediately with a clean, dry cloth. Follow by blotting with a clean cloth dampened with water and a mild detergent. Always blot the stain, rubbing will work it into the fibers and make it harder to remove.
Woven from ultra-soft microfiber, Aliyah will inspire you to lay out, swaddled in the dense 0.5" pile. Its vintage tribal medallion pattern is woven in contemporary, matchable colors of charcoal grey and off-white that have a unique shimmer when you run your hand over them. The 100% polyester yarn is soft, stain resistant, and doesn't shed or fade over time. The rug's 100% jute backing is safe for wood floors and all four sides of the rug are serged for improved durability.